Listing Dates: 04/09/2017 to 06/08/2017
Performance Health has an opening for a Marketing Specialist to help lead its high growth brand efforts. We are looking for individuals with a passion for consumer marketing and brand building. In this role, you will help develop and execute omni-channel marketing for one of our global sports-related brands, Active Ankle with a strong focus on US retail markets.
Performance Health is the proud maker of Biofreeze, TheraBand, Cramer, Bon Vital, TheraPearl, Active Ankle, Perform, and other professional and consumer healthcare brands. Our industry-leading portfolio is preferred by professionals and has a passionate consumer following. We are a category leader because our reputation of excellence goes far beyond our great brands. We offer total solutions through a broad combination of service, expertise, knowledge, and education. For us, ordinary health isn’t enough. We help professionals, patients, and consumers achieve the highest levels of health. Performance Health. Our name reminds us every day why we exist: to enable people everywhere to feel good, perform better, and live great.
The Job in Specifics
This role will be part of the Global Marketing team and interact regularly with brand, product, creative, content, and channel teams, as well as outside agencies, customers, endorsers, and key opinion leaders. This role will be located in the Cleveland/Akron area company headquarters.
- Manage and coordinate a comprehensive sporting event brand activation effort (50+ events a year)
- Manage and activate sponsorships (20+ professional/college sports teams, club teams, etc.)
- Take a lead role in managing social media content and strategies
- Support omni-channel marketing plans and integrate your work with brand positioning, look and feel, packaging, messaging, advertising creative, web content, social media, public relations, brand endorsements, etc.
- Manage other projects, as assigned
- Become an Active Ankle subject matter expert
- Make great things happen!
Skills / Experience
- Strong, enthusiastic passion for marketing and its complexities
- The detail orientation and people skills to manage projects with multiple stakeholders
- An ability to learn fast and curiosity to keep learning
- Good judgment and decision-making skills coupled with a true bias for action
- A commitment to hitting dates and an even stronger commitment to doing the right thing while delivering results
- Agility to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to live according to priorities and make trade-offs, keep commitments, and get things done well
- Demonstrated ability to use data effectively and balance analysis with creative thinking and market realities
- Willingness to “roll up sleeves”
- Undergraduate degree in Business
- A minimum of two years marketing experience
- Event coordination/activation experience a plus
- Volleyball or other sport background a plus (as athlete or marketer)
- True intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly using Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 35%
- Willingness to travel to events on weekends (10-12 times per year)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a salary commensurate with your experience, 401K with company match, and health benefits. Other benefits may apply depending on level of experience, including some relocation assistance. We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/H
More About Performance Health
Performance Health is proud to offer Biofreeze, TheraBand, Cramer, Bon Vital, TheraPearl, Active Ankle and Perform as members of our united brand team. Our widely recognized brands enjoy a loyal following among professionals and consumers. We make many clinically-proven products. Our connection to disciplines like physical therapy, sports medicine, chiropractic, and massage therapy allows us to gain unique insights that help develop new products and offer compelling, proven solutions to common challenges and opportunities.
Longstanding, ongoing partnerships with these professionals make our mission-“Enabling people to feel good, perform better and live great” into much more than words. We offer a full spectrum of products for pain and inflammation relief, exercise, performance, recovery, rehabilitation, and renewal. Simply put, we want to help people to feel good and live great and never miss the moments that make life extraordinary. Whether that means completing a marathon or simply living a day without pain, we work every day to help people experience the moments that mean the most to them.
For more information about our brands and products, visit: www.PerformanceHealth.com
To apply, please visit: http://tinyurl.com/lc53rjo