- 2727.April.ThursdayGarfield Heights Library5409 Turney Road, Garfield Heights, Ohio 44125, United States
Graphic Designers without a background in video production will learn the basics of non-linear editing, and be able to create short videos that showcase their work for social media and more. Presenters at the 13th Annual CDPUG Showcase on Thursday, May 25th will feel confident adding a short video to their presentation.
Bill Baraona will cover:
- Online resources available to edit video
- How to import files and file types
- How to navigate editing software
- How to apply titles, transitions, and effects to videos
- How to export files and file types
- Social Media Platforms and video production
Questions and Answers at the conclusion
Bill Baraona is the owner/videographer for his own company, Flex Media. A native Clevelander, Bill started his video production career in his high school video club and went on to attend Cuyahoga Valley Career Center’s Media Technology program. He has an associates degree from Cuyahoga Community College. Bill’s work experience in video production ranges from pre-production, production, and post production. Bill has worked on numerous live events for broadcast, live web streaming, commercials, instructional videos, and motion graphics.
Bill and his wife and fellow CDPUG member Jackie are major advocates for the community of Parma. They are co-founders of a group called Young Professionals of Parma. Bill serves as Vice President and is co-chair of the marketing communications committee. When Bill is not working, he enjoys being with his family and can often be found in Sandusky spending time on the lake.