Three easy ways to join
You can charge your membership through the CDPUG website by visiting our "Join CDPUG" page. After filling out the membership information, you can pay by cash or check at any meeting or by mailing a check, made payable to CDPUG to:
P.O. Box 22076
Cleveland, OH 44122
Please include your current address, phone number and e-mail address so that our records are up-to-date.
If you are unable to join at this time, please contact us if you wish to receive our monthly eZine mailings to keep you up to date!
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership in CDPUG offers tangible benefits for you, your employers, your customers,
Northeast Ohio and for the industry as a whole. By promoting excellence
and knowledge in visual communications, we provide many opportunities
for growth and outreach. Here is a partial list of the benefits of belonging
to the Cleveland Digital Publishing Users Group.
- Continuing professional development
- A place where beginners and advanced users can share knowledge and
- A lifeline to current events and trends in our many industries
- Networking and job opportunities
- A place and network of professionals willing to help answer your questions
- Direct contact with representatives from the major hardware and software
makers and vendors
- Discounts on the things you need
- Membership in a group that promotes excellence in our industries
- A place to show off your skills
- Fun with good people
- Valuable prizes from contests and raffles.
Yearly dues are $40 per person, $100 for a corporate membership that includes three memberships. There is a $10 fee for non-members to attend most CDPUG events. We have eleven programs throughout the year so this makes your annual membership a real bargain. In addition, as a member, you receive free eZine mailings with up-to-date information about digital topics and meetings. You also get a listing in our new Services Directory with the ability to add a link to your site or up to three examples of your work!