Listing Dates: 07/22/2019 to 09/23/2019
We’re looking for a marketer with demonstrated success with digital marketing and communication to help identify, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns that align with our client’s goals. You will serve as a subject matter expert for digital marketing activities and a valued contributor to the Client Engagement team.
– Broad understanding of marketing functions (digital and offline) to support end-to-end consumer lead generation, nurturing and conversion strategies.
– 3+ years’ experience managing digital marketing campaigns including web, paid search, display, email and social media.
– Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Ad Words, DoubleClick Search.
– Analytical skills and experience to dissect campaign performance, calculate return on marketing investment and uncover areas for improvement.
– Ability to leverage primary and secondary research to develop fact-based business case studies.
– Good written communication skills for creating professional, client engaging presentations and proposals.
– Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, in a fast-paced environment where adaptability and collaboration are keys to success.
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to provide careful execution across multiple marketing channels and clients.
– Experience working with internal departments, as well as outside agencies to provide strategic direction and feedback to ensure that requirements are met.
– Advertising Agency experience
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business