Listing Dates: 02/12/2020 to 04/13/2020
Develops copy for a variety of markets and supports other writers with assigned projects. The Copywriter is responsible for adhering to brand standards and developing copy and messaging that enhances marketing material through best practices. Project work includes copy creation for: B2B sell sheets, market-specific collateral materials, tradeshow messaging, blog creation, scripting, web page updates, social media posts, banner ads, email marketing initatives and editing white papers/studies into campaign-appropriate materials.
• Develops effective copy rooted in strategic thinking for marketing communications
• Demonstrates the ability to learn and develop areas of inexperience to better enhance the capabilities of the content
• Balances a variety of writing assignments for multiple internal clients within a quickturn, agency-based environment
• Understands navigating a CMS and tracking projects from kick-off to completion
• Works collaboratively or individually based on assignment – is an independent thinker with a team-first mentality
• Writes with a consistent, strategic tone that reflects the voice of the brand
• Concepts and brainstorms new ideas with current, proven thought strategies
• Performs interviews with subject matter experts for thought-leadership initatives
• Uses writing best practices to relate to B2B audiences through traditional, social and digital communications
• Amplifies SEO efforts and a willingness to help evolve SEO processes
• Follows GOJO writing standards and has keen ability to source materials
• Assists with repurposing existing, out-dated materials
• Experience with web page creation, long-form blog writing, ebooks and email marketing campaigns
• Has exceptional spelling, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
BA or BS in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism or related field with two to four (2-4) years
experience, preferably in an ad agency environment, with focus on integrated business-to-business
marketing communications programs.
Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, HubSpot and/or WordPress.
- Collaborates with Graphic Designers, Internet Marketing Team, internal customers of Marketing Services throughout the Enterprise and outside agencies as needed. Directs freelance resources in writing assignments on an as needed basis.