Designer and Graphic Designer
Listing Dates: 01/07/2020 to 03/03/2020
As an integral member of the Creative team, the Digital Graphic Designer at LeafFilter will oversee our visual brand from a digital-first, customer-first (B2C) perspective by driving high-level design executions. The team’s core responsibility focuses on visually developing both online and offline marketing materials for LeafFilter’s national presence, including our 68 locations.
Fulfilling a wide variety of digital visual requests will be a significant priority. You will be a key resource in pushing marketing endeavors into the digital space to achieve optimal results. You will have the opportunity to advance the standard of interactive communication not only in the gutter protection channel, but within the entire home improvement industry.
From concept through execution, you will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life, driving consumer interest, and inevitably funneling conversions through lead generation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Design and develop social media assets, animated graphics, emails, web graphics, website designs, and digital advertising campaigns
● Manage day-to-day graphic production needs and project driven deadlines
● Communicate and work directly with stakeholders to conceptualize and implement design solutions from concept to completion
● Lead latest best practices across digital marketing channels and apply them
● Present creative designs that considers feedback from cross functional teams
● Research ongoing trends and best practices in UI/UX and use them to inform design standards apply them across digital tactics
● Leverage creative digital technology solutions to develop unique approaches to achieving marketing objectives
● Partner with development team to understand system capabilities, translate designs to meet them, and working together to push the envelope
● Support the creation of a variety of projects (digital brochures, sales kits, trade show displays, etc.) as needed to maintain visual cohesiveness across all platforms
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- A portfolio of previous work showing proven digital design experience, theory, and performance
● A minimum of 1-5 years related social media design, website design, graphic design and/or development experience
● Understanding and awareness of trends in digital design and UI/UX
● Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
● Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
● The ability to complete design projects which adhere to brand standards and project timelines
● Basic familiarity with rapid prototyping tools
● Experience managing numerous projects and utilizing project management systems