Designer - Print & Web, Graphic Designer, and Marketing
Listing Dates: 01/13/2019 to 03/10/2019
As a Digital Graphic Designer, your essential job functions will include the following:
Web And Digital Design Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, create, upload, code and maintain engaging design and content for a variety of properties including, eCommerce platform, dealertire.com, RightTurn.com, and social media properties.
- Create design elements, customer and tire manufacturer specific content pertaining to promotions housed on RightTurn.com.
- Create OEM specific branding for eCommerce platform and other digital tools.
- Design and maintain informative “modals” for white label sites using applicable OEM branding across multiple digital platforms.
- Develop creative and content that supports the marketing strategy including search engine marketing, affinity marketing, social media, etc.
- Create and maintain content in the design system, which includes a pattern and asset library.
- Design content that is responsive for multiple platforms i.e. mobile, desktop, tablet.
- Work cross functionally with IT to assist in the maintenance of internal sales platforms.
- Continuously look to innovate, imagine, and invent in order to stay on the leading edge of technology and trends.
- Complete understanding of all OEM, Dealer Tire, and RightTurn brand guidelines.
- Create website mockups for OEMs and other clients for presentations and design approval.
- Expert user in the CMS(s) employed by the company.
Dealer Tire and OEM Program Marketing, Advertising & Sales Support Materials
- Collaborate with internal and external customers/clients to create materials that are compelling, impactful, and meet the needs of the customer, while maintaining all brand standards.
- Create layouts/designs for sales support materials, marketing materials, dealer materials, promotional materials, customer retention materials, and other materials as necessary.
- Package and deliver/upload print-ready artwork and review all proofs.
- Create and refine compelling presentations and presentation materials.
- Contribute with production design as needed.
- Assist Team Leads with regular department maintenance projects.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field experience required.
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience required.
- Proficient with Mac Operating Systems.
- Experienced user of Adobe CS5 (or greater) Programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proven ability to create unique, effective design.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Sketch, Craft, and Invision or equivalent software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to manage projects from start to completion independently when necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Project organization skills.
Dealer Tire is an international tire, maintenance, and light-repair product distributor that partners with automobile original-equipment manufacturers, including: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Nissan/Infiniti. We distribute tire brands including: BF Goodrich, Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, Goodyear, and many others. Based in Cleveland, OH, Dealer Tire employs over 1,000 associates and operates an extensive network of distribution centers throughout the country. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service through our dedicated team of passionate and innovative employees.
Why Dealer Tire
An amazing opportunity to join a growing organization, built on the efforts of hard working, innovative, and team-oriented people. We offer a competitive salary + bonus, and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401k matching (50% on the dollar up to 7% of employee contribution).