Listing Dates: 01/27/2020 to 03/23/2020
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is building out an exciting and entirely new digital ecommerce group to champion our next phase of online growth. We are looking for our first ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading, developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital customer acquisition and nurturing strategy from concept to execution. This is a great opportunity to take on a very entrepreneurial role within a well-established operating business.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing specific to driving sales leads to marketing qualified leads
- Utilize marketing automation software to define and architect a lead scoring model
- Develop and conduct A/B testing scenarios to determine best paths to conversion rate optimization
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm with the digital inside sales team around new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Proven working experience in working directly with sales teams
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience with Lead Scoring
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.