Creative Director, Marketing, Product Development, Programming, Project Coordinator, and User Experience
Listing Dates: 09/29/2019 to 11/24/2019
Digital Product Manager – Digital Color
At Sherwin-Williams, we are embracing digital and in this new role, we are seeking candidate who can help lead us down a path as we start to transform the way our customers experience Sherwin-Williams.
The Digital Product Manager at Sherwin-Williams is responsible for the owning the vision, roadmap, definition and design of features of interconnected digital customer and associate experiences across mobile, web, in-store and other emerging technologies. This position is focused on the customer journey of finding color using digital tools.
This cross-functional position achieves results through facilitation and collaboration with key stakeholders from across the business and information technology. The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the successful launch of the digital product(s) they are responsible for, from ideation through implementation, as well as ongoing optimization.
- Establish and refine a product vision focused on creating differentiated experiences that address the requested and unarticulated needs of customers across varied segments and locales. Champion this vision throughout the organization.
- Collaborate closely with peers from marketing, user experience, design, technology, customers and the field personnel to align initiatives and deliver complete journeys across devices & channels.
- Manage and prioritize an evolving product roadmap that informs a backlog of technical initiatives both large and small.
- Ensure the values of our customers are effectively woven throughout the product. These include varied market segments such as national accounts, commercial contractors, architects, designers, residential painting contractors and homeowners.
- Stay up-to-date with the rapidly evolving digital landscape to inform forward-looking roadmap.
- Be fully-versed in how experiences are being delivered to the customer and how those experiences are performing against established goals.
- Communicate and present well, with experience preparing and giving presentations to various stakeholders about strategic customer experience direction.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and will be required to work not only at the strategic level, but also tactically day-to-day by diving deeply into business, product, and technical domains.
- Have experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product improvements, metrics analysis, consumer insights and design experimentation.
- Connect the experience together with various measurements including sales, engagement and brand loyalty.
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time and relocation assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s Degree
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, IT project management or Business Analysis
- Demonstrated experience in translating research and feedback into roadmaps that drive conversion and sales results.
- Proven experience in ideation, design, and delivery of complex customer and employee-facing products.
- Experience with the full digital product lifecycle as well as agile development principles and processes
- Exposure to B2B and B2B ecommerce, building products industry, working with or within large Fortune 500 companies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and project leadership skills, especially manager-level communication and the ability to tell a compelling story.
- Ability to synthesize multiple sources of input (data, business stakeholders, client research, design) and arrive at high quality decisions.
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere Commerce, Adobe Experience Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.