Designer, Designer - Print & Web, Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Marketing, Packaging Designer, Production Artist, and Project Coordinator
Listing Dates: 05/12/2019 to 07/14/2019
Do you want to design print ads, brochures, packaging and web imagery for the cosmetics industry without moving to New York or L.A.? If you have a personal love for fashion and beauty and at least 8 years professional experience as a Graphic Designer then this may be a great home for you.
This is a Full-time position. We are not an Agency.
About Art of Beauty, Inc.
Art of Beauty, Inc is a Global Manufacturer and Distributor of cosmetic products (nail polish, lip Gloss, manicure and pedicure treatments and lotions). Our customers include salon’s, spa’s specialty retailers, professional beauty supply stores, and international distributors. Our brands include Zoya, Qtica, and Smart Spa.
Job responsibilities include:
- Designing brochures and color charts
- Design ads for trade and consumer print magazines
- Design product and promotional packaging
- Design new brand logo’s and ID’s
- Design graphics for web promotions and product launches
- Design various promotional and packaging material for co-branded launches with fashion designers
- Work with photographers in a Art Direction capacity
Candidates should have the following:
- Sincere interest in beauty and cosmetic products
- Strong typography skills
- Strong design skills
- Reliable transportation
- Expert working knowledge of ADOBE CS, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Be willing to work in a PC environment even if it hurts you MAC’s feelings
- Be willing to accept creative criticism and adapt their work even though they know that they are right
Compensation and Benefits:
This job offers compensation in the range of $35,000 – $85,000 depending on experience and skill set.
Art of Beauty, Inc. also offers medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with Employer Profit Sharing Contributions.