Graphic Designer and Project Coordinator
Listing Dates: 11/25/2018 to 01/27/2019
Avery Dennison is seeking a Graphic Designer to join the Label and Graphic Materials Marketing organization. This role will work directly with The Concept Lab. The successful candidate will collaborate with internal commercial functions to generate, advocate and inspire great ideas for our customers, end users and business.
• Translate business and product requirements into concepts and prototypes.
• Provide outstanding service to Avery Dennison’s marketing and commercial teams to move from ideas into fully expressed design solutions for customers and end users.
• Work closely with marketing and communications functions to support the communication strategy, plan and execute employee and customer events, and create materials for industry trade shows and conferences.
• Partner with outside vendors to manage delivery of project milestones.
• Planned approach to execute project requirements is essential
• Degree in graphic design, new media or a related field preferred
• 2 – 4+ years of professional experience.
• High skill level with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with an exposure to label and packaging projects is ideal.
• Experience in a corporate environment is preferred.
• Strong people skills and project management is required.
• Self-motivated, eager to learn and determined to drive action and execution.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Ability to express yourself clearly and develop concrete proposals while listening and incorporating feedback from others that is sometimes vague or ambiguous.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
Travel – 10%, may include international travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/DisabledAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled