Listing Dates: 03/10/2019 to 04/30/2019
Strategy & Planning
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features, gather requirements and suggest solutions.
• Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates a functional specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
• Research and implement new interface development techniques.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
Acquisition & Deployment
• Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Internet solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
• Estimate hours for project tasks.
• Participate in brainstorming activities surrounding interface functionality.
• Perform programming assignments utilizing established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
• Write clear and concise code.
• Write unit tests.
• Manage and prioritize workload between project and maintenance tasks.
• Maintain and modify mobile applications; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Participate in researching, developing and maintaining team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices
• Provide support for critical mobile application problems and issues.
• Help train junior developers.
• Conduct research into new technologies, including tools, components, and frameworks.
• Project and task management and reporting as necessary.
• Assist in making presentations to management, clients, and peer groups as requested.
• Participate in project and communication meetings with clients.
• Provide tier 1, on-call support for critical mobile application problems and issues.
• Analyze performance of mobile apps and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with clients and approval of supervisor.
• Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
• Minimal travel as required
• Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour workday as required.
Formal Education & Certification
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 2+ years IT experience.
• 1+ years experience in iOS application programming. Focus on Swift with practical knowledge in Objective-C.
• Experience in Android application programming (Java, Android SDK) preferred.
• Published examples of mobile applications on the Apple App Store and possibly in the Google Play Store
• Preferred experience with third-party frameworks such as Ionic, NativeScript, Cordova, and ReactJS
• Experience in Swift development for iOS mobile applications.
• Experience with automated deployments of mobile apps as well as continuous integration.
• Knowledge of API data feeds, data mapping, data modeling, and best practices for object oriented design patterns.
• Working knowledge in the use of source code control
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
• Participate in meetings and follow up with resulting action items as needed..
• Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
: United States-Ohio-Cleveland
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Mar 8, 2019
: Apr 30, 2019