Marketing and Project Coordinator
Listing Dates: 03/13/2019 to 05/12/2019
Manager, Creative Services – (1900148)
A trusted health insurer for more than 80 years, Medical Mutual is one of the largest health insurance companies in the state of Ohio. As a mutual company, we operate for the benefit of our members without needing to meet the demands of stockholders or Wall Street analysts. Instead, we focus on developing products and services that allow us to better serve our customers and the communities around us and help our members achieve their best possible health and quality of life.
Medical Mutual is searching for a Manager, Creative Services to join our Marketing team. The Manager, Creative Services defines and maintains a comprehensive and cohesive brand look and feel for Medical Mutual. Leads and directs the design and production of visual and audio materials and media used for advertising, broadcast and web communications. Supervises the work of staff graphic designers and production artists as well as agency partners to ensure adherence to the accepted brand standards.
- Define overall look and feel of the brand, define brand guidelines, establish concepts and provide direction in support of strategic marketing objectives; develop standards, policies and procedures to ensure the creative team delivers within the defined guidelines; develop and ensure consistency in graphic formats, images, typography and imagery across all channels
- Directly supervise, manage, coach and mentor the creative team, including daily/weekly progress monitoring, project scheduling, goal and annual performance review, and ensuring quality that adheres to accepted brand standards.
- Work as the lead designer on prominent projects including, but not limited to, brand advertising campaigns including print, television and online concepts, acquisition direct mail campaigns and collateral template development.
- Provide thought leadership in the development and implementation of marketing programs and communications that are responsive to internal and external customer needs.
- Monitor trends in design and update brand standards as necessary to accommodate new media or changes in our business.
- Collaborate with outside agencies to ensure adherence to brand standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Eight years of experience in creative fields with 3+ years in a supervisory role managing creative resources
- Expert understanding of design copy and web best practices and guidelines
- Strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Highly skilled with a variety of design software
- Skilled at presenting concept and product to clients
- Excellent leadership, coaching, mentoring and communication skills
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That’s why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
- Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Year after year we’ve received this recognition!
- On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
- On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
- Business casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You:
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
About Medical Mutual:
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We’re the largest health insurer in Ohio and for over 80 years, we’ve been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Cleveland – Headquarters
2060 East Ninth Street
: 5 – Manager
: Marketing & Communications
: Day Job
: Mar 11, 2019, 11:23:10 AM