Manager, Marketing, and Project Coordinator
Listing Dates: 05/11/2020 to 07/13/2020
The Manager, Digital Commerce Channel Marketing will be responsible for partnering with Moen’s Business Units and Marketing and Sales teams to develop and execute a clearly defined digital commerce channel, IMAP and eTailer authorization strategy. The incumbent will possess strong ecommerce, channel and digital marketing skills.
The position will focus on how to leverage digital capabilities and channels to optimize Moen’s product assortment, pricing and trade investment strategy, and new product commercialization process both online and in-store. This role will partner closely with both customers and internal cross-functional teams to develop and execute key programs and initiatives. The position will require leadership, digital savviness, financial acumen, customer interface skills, and strategic planning/execution capabilities.
- Support Business Units, Marketing Teams, and Sales teams to develop and execute the digital commerce channel strategy. Focus areas include: product assortment, pricing and trade investment, new product commercialization plans, and promotional sell-through initiatives.
- Support customer account teams to sell-in digital marketing and commercialization programs with key omni-channel customers and bring big ideas to life through digital execution.
- Lead exploration of customer/channel-specific new product development, partnering with Sales and Marketing teams and other cross-functional counterparts to develop strategic rationale, product positioning, size of prize, and project financials.
- Provide analysis of key business trends, pricing factors, and competitive activity for online channels and digital capabilities.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales teams to develop/recommend win-win programming elements for key omni-channel and eCommerce pure-play customers.
- Monitor sales, margin, and volume across key products and customers. Develop and implement action plans to address any unexpected issues or weak areas.
- Analyze consumer needs and competitive offerings to provide insight and direction on best practices and emerging channel/industry trends.
- Develop the business case for Digital Commerce initiatives and advocate for these initiatives to be incorporated into annual and strategic plans.
- Support business units to achieve P&L targets and partner with Finance, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop product offering and pricing architecture that strategically aligns across business and customer objectives.
- Partner with Consumer Research and Marketing teams to develop a deep understanding of digital’s role in the evolving and dynamic omni-channel customer journey.
- Develop, launch and execute IMAP and eTailer Authorization Policies with Moen and Global Plumbing Group (GPG) brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a digital/eCommerce environment is required.
- Experience with web analytics and site metrics in the eCommerce space is preferred.
- Requires advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, database software, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and quantitative analysis skills.
- Strong analytical, process, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a flexible way that allows for changes in assignments and priorities depending upon identified needs of the organization.
- Requires organizational skills sufficient to prioritize work and complete assignments accurately, either independently or as part of a team, under pressure of competing deadlines and with frequent interruptions, working from own initiative and/or following direction, policies, or procedures.