Listing Dates: 11/07/2017 to 01/08/2018
Darice, an international wholesaler/retailer of arts and craft products has an exciting opportunity available on our Pat Catan’s Retail Marketing Team. The Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible for communicating all aspects of our Marketing Campaigns to our retail stores; including monthly calendar of events, marketing tasks, project details, and signage direction.
- Coordinate all aspects of retail store events and weekly projects.
- Maintain Marketing Calendar
- Assist with off-site event campaign assets
- Support retail store teams in all aspects of marketing projects
- Support the Director of Marketing with all details of current campaign strategies
- Support graphic design team in sign communication for store teams
- Support Social Coordinator with class schedule and website support when needed
If you have 3+ years of Marketing experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent experience, this could be the right fit for you. We are looking for an individual with strong inter-personal skills to work cross functionally with all business partners, strong Microsoft Office skills, and exceptional time management and organizational skills. Adobe Suite In Design is preferred.
Submit resume with salary requirements EOE.