Analytics and Marketing
Listing Dates: 12/22/2019 to 02/17/2019
Marketing and Communications Associate – Part Time
- Req #: 78886
- location: Beachwood, OH
- facility: CC Administrative Campus
- professional area: Marketing/Communications
- department: N/A
- jobcode: D99874
- schedule: Part time
- shift: Variable
Develops and coordinates the implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies for assigned areas. Responsibilities consist of analyzing background information data and statistics for assigned areas and managing implementation of various marketing strategies. May assume project management responsibilities for individual programs or projects.
This position is a part time role. The role would be required to be in the office Monday – Friday but would have some flexibility with the hours worked.
- Serves as Project Manager for selected programs within assigned areas, supporting activities related to the assessment, development and promotion of new services, programs, and product lines.
- Monitor, research, and analyze political, legal, and regulatory environment affecting areas of assigned responsibility.
- Conducts costing, pricing analysis for existing and proposed services where applicable, and survey competitors’ pricing and reimbursement experience.
- Interfaces with appropriate departments and divisions to obtain strategic information critical to marketing tactics.
- Assists the Marketing Manager in the development and evaluation of comprehensive marketing strategies and direct the implementation of marketing tactics.
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing tactics through tracking patient visits, marketing analytics and financial reports.
- Provides information to same CCF departments and divisions regarding updates to marketing tactics.
- When assigned, guides the day-to-day work of Marketing Coordinators, Marketing Specialists, Fellows and interns where applicable.
- Recognizes the need for research, manages the implementation and applies the results to the planning process to develop current marketing strategies.
- Participates in the assessment and development of proposed new services that evolve from market research analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Details:
- Conducts analysis to areas of responsibilities to understand the business and competition. Interfaces with appropriate departments and divisions to obtain strategic information critical to marketing tactics.
- Assists members of the Marketing Account Services team, when appropriate, in the development and evaluation of comprehensive marketing strategies and direct the implementation of marketing tactics. May also work independently on similar initiatives.
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing tactics through tracking patient leads, visits, marketing analytics and financial reports.
- Stays on top of industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is critical
- Basic competency with Excel
- Minimum of three years of experience in program development, marketing, and project management.
- Minimum of three years of program marketing/communications experience preferred.
- Three to five years of marketing account services experience highly preferred.
- Experience in marketing strategy, budget management, and digital marketing preferred.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 15 pounds.
- May require extended periods of standing, walking or sitting.
- Good visual acuity through normal or corrected vision.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.