Marketing and Project Coordinator
Listing Dates: 11/25/2018 to 01/27/2019
Develops and coordinates the implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies for assigned areas. Analyzes background information, data and statistics for assigned areas and managing implementation of various marketing strategies. Assumes project management responsibilities for individual programs or projects.
- Acts as Project Manager for selected programs within assigned areas, supporting activities related to the assessment, development and promotion of new services, programs, and product lines.
- Monitors, researches, and analyzes political, legal, and regulatory environment affecting areas of assigned responsibility.
- Conducts costing, pricing analysis for existing and proposed services where applicable, and survey competitors’ pricing and reimbursement experience.
- Interfaces with appropriate departments and divisions to obtain strategic information critical to marketing tactics.
- Assists the Marketing Manager in the development and evaluation of comprehensive marketing strategies and direct the implementation of marketing tactics.
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing tactics through tracking patient visits, marketing analytics and financial reports.
- Provides information to same CCF departments and divisions regarding updates to marketing tactics.
- When assigned, guides the day-to-day work of Marketing Coordinators, Marketing Specialists, Fellows and interns.
- Utilizes research, manages the implementation and applies the results to the planning process to develop current marketing strategies.
- Participates in the assessment and development of proposed new services that evolve from market research analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in program development, marketing, and project management.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 15 pounds.
- May require extended periods of standing, walking or sitting.
- Good visual acuity through normal or corrected vision.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.