Analytics, Digital Marketing, Manager, Marketing, and Project Coordinator
Listing Dates: 04/13/2020 to 06/15/2020
Working closely with our customers account teams and product management groups The Marketing Manager, North America will develop, align and execute market messaging, product marketing and customer initiatives, supporting our product lines and our customers with winning value propositions, enabling LZA growth targets. Key to your success will be your ability to demonstrate leadership and to influence the development of marketing strategy both with internal stakeholders and external customers. This role reports to the Regional Marketing Manager, supports all end-use businesses across Lubrizol Additives and customers within North America.
Based at our headquarters in Wickliffe, Ohio you will be part of the Lubrizol Additives global marketing team and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of marketing activities and projects, many of which have a global impact.
- Lead and assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Apply marketing tools and techniques to advise and help customers identify ways to improve their marketing mix to achieve their business targets.
- Manage the execution of a range of marketing projects within an agreed timeframe.
- Develop concepts that convert highly technical and scientific features of our products into understandable and meaningful benefits.
- Create content and market messaging in line with product marketing plans for the Lubrizol Additives advocacy website.
- Ensure alignment with Account, OEM and Product Management teams on marketing strategy and tactics to successfully implement the business plan in pursuit of growth targets.
- Build effective relationships with other internal divisions and external groups, especially customers.
- Identify and develop regional market knowledge that can be used as insights in sales enablement and customer impact presentations.
- Ensure colleagues and stakeholders are kept informed of changes that may impact the delivery of projects and business strategy.
- Represent Lubrizol at trade shows, professional forums and conferences.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years marketing, sales, or commercial/product management experience. Ideally both B2C and B2B perspective.
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing plans and strategy on time and within budget.
- Proven experience working face to face with customers and building outstanding customer relationships.
- A proven track record in developing and managing product promotion and communication plans.
- An ability to develop new marketing concepts and techniques.
- Ability to grasp complex technical and business issues and articulate them simply.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Creative flair and an attention to detail.
- Able to travel (regionally and potentially globally) up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing, Business or a technical discipline with a marketing focus or relevant equivalent experience
- MBA an advantage – Marketing preferred, but not essential.
Considered a plus:
- Experience of copy writing and proof reading, particularly for technical industries.
- Experience of working in a marketing agency.
- Experience of working with marketing agencies and market research companies.
- Experience of working within a matrix organization.
- An understand ROI economics and financial reporting.
- Experience in automotive/industrial lubricants industry.