Customer Service, Graphic Designer, Marketing, and Production Artist
Listing Dates: 11/28/2018 to 01/27/2019
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Production Print Specialist!
The Production Print Specialist is responsible to implement the national production print program within the branch assignment and meet or exceed sales objectives while providing specific sales expertise and support.
Essential Job Functions
- Will be accountable for knowledge transfer to the local sales team and sales management with respect to activity generation including identification of vertical market opportunities and target accounts.
- Will be expected to drive local, and support national, telemarketing strategy and ensure there is a focused Production Print strategy within each current key or targeted account.
- Utilizing the Konica Minolta sales process and strategic knowledge of production print products, solutions, industry trends / issues, and competitive product information will be accountable for prospecting and customer relationship development and assessments.
- Will also be responsible for customer needs analysis, solution development including preparing solutions and providing demonstrations, proposal generation (including pricing), negotiations and maintenance of the production print base through ongoing customer review.
- Assist sales team in creating a business (account) plan covering the level of activities needed to meet objectives assigned in the market / branch.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts as required by management
- Drive company objectives of profitable production print sales and service revenue, customer retention and growth, along with strategic initiatives of production print, including net new customer growth.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Strong knowledge of competitive equipment, applications, and solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must possess time management and organizational discipline.
- PC and software knowledge required.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 5 years sales work related experience in production print industry
- 4-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.