Customer Service, Designer, Installer, and Project Coordinator
Listing Dates: 10/08/2019 to 12/10/2019
Are you someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally? Do you have an excellent work ethic, outgoing personality, professional demeanor and looking for that special opportunity to prove yourself? We are searching for candidates with experience handling sign vinyl. Graphics design is required but it is not the position we are hiring for.
Candidates need to be team players, have a willingness to grow, adopt our systems and work with our software. Our sign maker may need to provide pricing, install on location or even do site surveys.
SKILL, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. These may be skills and experiences you already have, or they will be areas you can develop on the job.
Duties include but not limited to:
● Interpret customer requirements to provide consultative input regarding appropriate media/output methods.
● Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude.
● Understand facility capabilities to determine “in-house” vs “outsourced” manufacturing and installation.
● Digital graphic manipulation using Adobe Creative Suite and Onyx RIP and color management tools.
● Understand resolution options and optimal enlargement sizes.
● Image sourcing: locate stock photos, understand copyright laws.
● Proofread and inspect jobs for accuracy prior to sending to production. Specifically for spelling, margins, bleeds, cut lines, banding and other common issues
● Provide proofs to customers as necessary and own responsibility for on-time production.
● Help maintain all equipment: computer, printers, cutter, laminator etc.
● Maintain accurate records of WIP and completed jobs and update these in SignVox
● Keep a clean work environment – keep the trash cans empty, jobs in job jackets, food put away and desks clean of things not involved with the job at hand
● Sign production basics: design theory, typography and color theory.
Experience a Plus:
● Experience applying vehicle graphics and wraps
● Workflow software experience
● HP L26500 operation and Maintenance
● Oynx operation
● Graphtec operation and maintenance
● Sign fabrication and installation experience
● Background in vinyl creation and application
● Large format digital printing
● Design creativity
● Expertise in using Adobe Design tool suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
● Experience with RIP software
● Ability to learn & research new sign / design technology to improve workflow and offerings
● Enjoying what you do!
● Lobby / dimensional signage installations
● Vehicle wrap installation
● Knowledgeable in color management
NOTE: This position requires limited design responsibilities. If you are solely a graphic designer without sign production experience, please do not apply.
Please apply if you meet the minimum qualifications above and are ready for a rewarding career. Our company offers a competitive compensation package. Pay is commensurate with experience. Principals only. Recruiters, please DO NOT respond to this listing. Serious candidates only, please.