Marketing and Project Coordinator
Listing Dates: 04/12/2020 to 06/21/2020
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle’s products & services.
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns. Maintain regular interface within the organization and with external suppliers and agencies. Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Use professional concepts, company policies, procedures and own creativity handling local campaigns – and arrange sign off with appropriate management level. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Provide support and input when assisting with partner advertising. Manage resources within the terms of project budget. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Five years relevant work experience. A proven track record in advertising across geography, five years experience, within a reputable global agency or major industry leader.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Campaign Marketing Manager
Travel: 20% (Domestic & International)
*NOTE: *We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
The Communications business at Oracle is looking for a Senior Campaign Marketing Manager. This is an integral role to the Communications Applications Global Business Unit (CAGBU) marketing team working across multiple groups (Sales, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing) to develop strategies and create and execute integrated demand generation programs to grow sales pipeline for the Communications Services Providers market segment.
The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B technology, thrives in a collaborative environment and has a minimum of 10 years experience in B2B marketing with deep experience in creating integrated campaign strategies and building marketing/demand gen programs that successfully drive sales pipeline. This role will partner across Marketing functions and with Product Marketing and Sales Teams in to create integrated campaign strategies to support sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Develops strategic integrated campaign plans to actively engage the audience and generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and create awareness in the market.
- Develops integrated campaigns in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations.
- Owns the integrated campaign execution including but not limited to: creating the integrated program with a strong mix of tactics, defining campaign targets, mapping content to stages of the buyer journey, managing the lead generation process, analyzes and reporting on campaign progress and outcomes.
- Utilizes digital and offline campaign techniques and tactics.
- Manages budget to be deployed using the most appropriate marketing mix for the business.
- Maintains necessary contact with major suppliers, agencies, customers, and industry associations to achieve marketing objectives.
- Tracks, collects, measures and analyzes campaign data.
- Makes and implements recommendations and adjustments based on data to optimize campaign outcomes.
- Measures programs ROI through metrics from marketing automation and CRM tools.
- *Job Requirements
- Minimum 10 years of B2B marketing experiences, of which at least 5 years of experience in the technology industry running integrated campaigns.
- Proven track record executing integrated multi-faceted digital campaigns programs.
- Expertise in modern marketing best practices.
- Expertise in marketing automation (Eloqua) and CRM tools.
- Exceptional organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail.
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work well with virtual teams.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to present complex ideas and influence leadership.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% and work flexible hours.
- University/College degree in business/marketing /engineering is required.
- Moderate strategic understanding of Communications (Telecom, CSP) industry and solutions.
/At Oracle, we don t just value differences we celebrate them. We re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion./
Title: Senior Campaign Marketing Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000C56