Analytics, Manager, Project Coordinator, and Web Developer
Listing Dates: 09/08/2019 to 11/01/2019
Web Development Supervisor Full-Time Direct!
Modis Inc. is seeking a Web Development Supervisor for a full-time direct hire role near Akron, OH. The Web Development Supervisor is responsible for assist in leading software development projects in the Web Development Department and serves as liaison to Internet Marketing Department. Qualified candidates will have 5-10 years in software or web design and development along with 2+ years in a supervisory role.
This role is with an industry leader offering strong salary and benefits.
Web Development Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Works with the web development staff to create and maintain a Web Standards and Procedures document .
- Assists in identifying training needs and identifies opportunities too cross-train and cross-utilize members of the Web Development staff .
- Helps establish and monitors adherence to project life cycle methodologies .
- Gathers feedback from design, technical staff and other sources on Website development needs.
- Helps plan and create the long-term staffing needs of the Web Development Departme nt.
- Manage multiple Web initiatives simultaneously
- Identifies milestones to be completed at various stages of a projects life cycle
- Works closely with Internet Marketing, Merchandising, IT, Operations, Advertising, Systems Development, TDM and other departments to coordinate website enhancements.
- Assists Internet Marketing with Web statistics and analyzes data to improve usability of the Web sites.
- Works closely with Graphic Artists, Web designers, Writers, Web Developers, and Internet Marketing in the design and usability of the Websites.
- Minimum Associate degree in IT or related field, Bachelor degree is a plus
- 5+ years in web or software development
- 2+ years in a lead or supervisory role
- E-commerce experience is a huge plus
- Knowledgeable of SQL development; SQL Server; networking; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems; Microsoft Development tools; and an ASP .Net development environment
- Knowledge of project management techniques; project life cycle methodologies; resource planning, project time lines, estimating of software-related tasks